MCS selects for the Asian leader of the automotive industry:
TECHNICAL DIRECTOR OF COOLING MODULE
(design director /thermal system chief engineer)
for a new research and development programme about clean engines in China.
Is the first company in the Asian market: the largest SUV, passenger cars and pickup manufacturer with the highest margin in the whole region, now investing to attract and retain the best talent for a sustainable automotive production and a cleaner world.
You have the chance to be part of one of the most influent companies in the world, committed to merge a profitable business with the need of eco-friendly technologies and a positive environment for workers.
You will manage and lead the whole research, design and export of cooling modules focusing on weight reduction and clean energy sources, operating as a technical guide and leadership for the in-house pesonnel.
Therefore, you will be the responsible for new vehicles thermal management planning, formulation and implementation of the guidances and directions for production, as well the export procedures to external customers, meeting their needs.
The role involves R & D works like new structures design and verification; the review of existing cooling modules, the implementation of quality enhancement procedures and continuous cost reduction, troubleshooting problems, research on advanced technology about cooling modules and every aspect about research and production performance.
- At least 16 years of experience in cooling modules product design and research (better if in Japan, Germany or USA/Canada), with suppliers or OEMs as the technical expert
- 5 of more years as chief in cooling module assembly technology and product development, in charge of technical exchanges among to OEMs (e.g. Audi, BMW, TOYOTA, Honda, Volkswagen, Ford, general motors). Appreciated the experience of 5 or more different types of cooling systems
- Sector-specific problemsolving / troubleshooting sikills; talent development, teamwork and communication, resource management;
- Clear understanding of the local regulations concernign cooling systems and related parts
- Theoretical basis of automotive cooling system design and matching, able to calculate and predict the performance of all parts and systems
ECONOMIC OFFER, SALARY AND BENEFITS
LOCATION: Nearby Beijing, China
- Permanent contract and salaries drastically above European standards, depending on experience
- Expats welcome and on-boarding programme to join a friendly work environment
- Plenty of support with document, hosting and other expatriate needs
- Further opportunities of career at international level with a high-margin company
- Paid holidays and other benefits to grant the highest life quality standards
- Availability to start: ASAP
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV (in Italian or even better in English) through the standard form, completed with a brief cover letter explaining how you meet the requirements and confirming your availability to relocate.
Mcs garantisce le pari opportunità (L. 903/77). Gli interessati sono invitati a visionare sul sito www.mcs-selection.it l’informativa relativa al trattamento dei dati personali (art. 13 D.Lgs 196/03). Aut. Min. Lavoro e Politiche Sociali dlgs 276/2003 n° 5882 del 26.02.2007
Mcs Management Consulting & Selection: consulenti nelle Risorse Umane, da sempre Partner nei successi dei nostri Clienti