Multi-national American Company is looking for:
Learning & Development Partner
The candidate will be responsible for providing instructional design expertise to design, develop (or procure) and deliver high impact Leadership development/Functional/Technical learning solutions (web-based, e-learning or facilitated workshops) to meet global/market Functional/Technical learning priorities.
Main activities and accountabilities:
- Partner with Sr. L&D Partner and or subject matter experts to identify key learning objectives and content then evaluate whether to procure (open source or vendor) or design potential solution, based on uniqueness of learning content.
- In partnership with Sr. L&D Partner, identify potential open source or vendor solutions to meet learning needs & evaluate options with subject matter expert (if necessary). Support solutions procurement as necessary.
- For in-house solutions, conceptualize, storyboard and deliver instructionally sound, contextually-rich, interactive and engaging solutions (classroom or e-learning) that meet identified learning objectives & deliver them where necessary.
- Develop classroom material, including QU, and document training guide to ensure globally consistent learning solutions. Partner with multimedia developer to build and deliver solutions where appropriate.
- Where appropriate, work to edit, translate or amend any global solutions to fit with specific market needs.
- Ensure local initiatives are delivered to consistent global Development standards and practices.
- In partnership with Sr. L&D Partner, identify key measures to assess effectiveness of solution and follow up on feedback to refine/improve future delivery as necessary.
Profile of the candidate:
· Degree in human fields; Master’s degree in HR is preferred
· About 2 years of experience as a facilitator/trainer of leadership and professional development content is preferred
· Knowledge of adult learning principles, facilitation, and learner-centred activities
· Knowledge of Leadership development theories and frameworks
· Deep knowledge of Instructional design principles and practices
· Knowledge of e-learning platforms and creation of digital contents
· Ability to design in English as well as market language
· English: Fluent
Location: Brugherio (MB)
Mcs garantisce le pari opportunità (L. 903/77). Gli interessati sono invitati a visionare sul sito www.mcs-selection.it l’informativa relativa al trattamento dei dati personali (art. 13 D.Lgs 196/03). Aut. Min. Lavoro e Politiche Sociali dlgs 276/2003 n° 5882 del 26.02.2007
Mcs Management Consulting & Selection: consulenti nelle Risorse Umane, da sempre Partner nei successi dei nostri Clienti